[teacherartexchange] Can I interview you? (ALL?)

---------

From: leah on desktop (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 19:16:20 PDT

Hi All,

I need some feedback regarding assessment of students' work - specifically:

        Formal and informal assessment

        (rubric for grading - elementary and secondary)

        Critique and self reflection

        Norm referenced Assessments

        Importance of prior knowledge

        and : The fallacy of grade level reporting

Can you tell I'm in grad school!

The course is reading and writing for the content area, the learning topic
is Assessment and Evaluations. The original requirement was to find three
articles, but I found little related to Art - this was my instructors
adaptation - to interview art teachers. So, please don't hold back...

I have taken the whole week off to get my course work done - I have a great
sub in my classroom, my kids are having WAY too much fun - and my hands are
tired from typing.

Thanks in advance to any of you who have the time to respond - I really
appreciate it!

Leah (in Colorado)