[teacherartexchange] Art webpage

---------

From: Deb Wheeler (dwheel1201_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 07:14:59 PDT

I need info about starting a webpage. I have a tiny
spot through the school page and they say we're going
to have bigger and better soon. BUT, I am an area rep
for my Art Ed Assoc., and we cover an area 700 miles
by 500 miles, too far to go visit, so I'd like to have
a place to recommend to all the teachers in my area
that they can use and then link everyone to my webpage
for the whole area!!! Any suggestions out there?? For
personal art, I've seen several, but some are 15.00 a
month! What about someplace that is SIMPLE, few if any
ads, CHEAP, and has lots of bells and
whistles???!!!??? Thanks ahead of time for all your
great ideas!!! Deb