Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Paint

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 08:56:19 PDT

Choose any lesson from my website...there are several and they are all
one-day lessons...easy to follow step-by-step...usually without any
assistance from the teacher.

My sister prints out all of these pages, puts them in booklets, and places
them beside her computers for students who finish early to work on alone.

Anybody have a tried and true one day plan for using the Paint program? I
have one day in the computer lab with 6th graders and we only have Paint.