[teacherartexchange] More info on GlobaLink-Africa (high school site)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 07:08:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I should have posted more information on GlobaLink-Africa.
http://www.globalization-africa.org/CurrProj/intro.html

Here is the rest of the post from Ed Tech list.

Promotional flyer:

The UCLA Globalization Research Center-Africa (GRCA) would like to
announce the launch of the GlobaLink-Africa Online Curriculum, which is a
high school resource for thinking critically about globalization and its
relationship to Africa, Africans and United States-Africa policy. The
GlobaLink-Africa curriculum is a free online resource, available to
students and teachers of World History, English-Language Arts or
Globalization Studies.

GRCA conducts research on the dynamics and effects of globalization, with
particular emphasis on Africa. The overall aim of the Center is to
discover the ways in which global forces impact upon African societies,
and the ways in which African societies have an impact upon the
globalization process. Along with this goal, GRCA strives to educate the
populace about globalization and Africa.

To link to the GlobaLink-Africa Online Curriculum, go to:
http://www.globalization-africa.org/CurrProj/intro.html

Please register to gain access to the website.