[teacherartexchange] reconstituting clay

---------

From: Julie (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 19:32:39 PDT

I just read your post regarding clay. In lieu of a pugmill how do you
handle reconstituting used clay back to a workable condition without hand
wedging? I have 3 barrels worth of used clay that I just can't bear to hand
wedge and my back just won't let me. Even having the kids do it is not
adequate and they are somewhat adverse to the squishiness.

Julie