[teacherartexchange] My Vail Workshop

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 16:10:01 PDT

Sunday, I drove back to Albuquerque, from Vail, after doing a
Collograph Printmaking workshop
for the Colorado Art ED Association. It was a great conference and my
workshop was well received.
Everyone involved seemed to have fun and went away saying they would
try the process with their
students. We completed the process within the alloted three hour
schedule. The demand for my
workshop was heavy so I may repeat it next year. Here are pics from
my workshop:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Colorado/Workshop.html
If anyone is interested in my doing a workshop in their state just
contact me. I'm doing a different
workshop for New Mexico in November. It will be building
Kaleidocycles, "art that moves".
                                                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net