Re: [teacherartexchange] Beginner Shading Projects

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 15:34:46 PDT

Greetings Terri and all,

I don't know what kind of shading lesson you are looking for.... but
here is one that can easily be done with 7th and 8th graders:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Marianne-Values.htm
The link to the Crayola Portfolio Series lesson is broken now.... The
site may have been pulled.

Regards,

Judy Decker