[teacherartexchange] Calling for Artwork for Incredible Art Department home page

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 16:41:29 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Would you like to have your student art featured on Incredible Art
Department home page?

Send images to me off list (via attachment). The main feature image
has to be a lesson plan on Incredible Art Department (so send lesson
plan, too). The side images do not have to have a lesson plan to
accompany them.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department