Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 06, 2006

---------

From: L. Green (letiime_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 11:10:45 PDT

-----Original Message-----

Ruby, I would like to clarify one thing. In Mexico they celebrate
THE DAY OF THE DEATH, "DIA DE LOS MUERTOS". In your message
you write "Dios de los Muertos" in English GOD OF THE DEATH.

It is a big difference between the two titles. Good luck with your project.

Saludos cordiales. Leticia Green(lettime@earthlink.net)