Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Halloween Lesson Ideas - Sub Plans

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 08:08:15 PDT

Dear Carolyn and All,

Thanks for posting Lewis Barrett Lehrman again. I did not add him to
the Halloween ideas page last year. I have added him to Linda Woods'
Dream Houses lesson (as alternative) and added a link to the Haunted
House silhouette idea.

Linda Woods' Architecture Lesson:

Halloween Lesson Ideas:

If you have ideas to add to the page, send them to me along with
images of student work.

There are also pages for sub plans and one day lesson ideas.

Judy Decker

On 10/6/06, Carolyn wrote:
> Check out the "haunted artwork" of Lewis Barrett Lehrman. This artist was
> posted last year. His work really inspired my students with their Victorian
> mansions.
> Carolyn in Va. Beach

To unsubscribe go to