Re: [teacherartexchange] Halloween Lesson Ideas - Sub Plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 08:08:15 PDT

Dear Carolyn and All,

Thanks for posting Lewis Barrett Lehrman again. I did not add him to
the Halloween ideas page last year. I have added him to Linda Woods'
Dream Houses lesson (as alternative) and added a link to the Haunted
House silhouette idea.

Linda Woods' Architecture Lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/linda-houses.htm

Halloween Lesson Ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/hween.htm

If you have ideas to add to the page, send them to me along with
images of student work.

There are also pages for sub plans and one day lesson ideas.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/subelem.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/submiddle.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/oneday.htm

Regards,