RE: [teacherartexchange] Advocacy for professional development

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 09:48:37 PDT

In the town where I taught, they don't even give art teachers credit for
courses in motor control, or discipline! Say they have nothing to do with
art.

Judith sent a list of National grants, and there's the NAEA site in Reston
that has grant listings.

Leslie A.Miller
ORIGINAL PAPERCUTS
Midway Studios