[teacherartexchange] Subsitute Lesson Plans

---------

From: David Lang (dlang_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 06:37:05 PDT

I was wondering if anyone had good substitute lesson plans to share for K-6?
Most of the porjects that I do with my students won't translate well or easily
to sub plans. So I am tyring to think of good stand alone lessons that a
substitute (likely without an art background) could easily implement. Any
ideas are appreciated.

Dave Lang