[teacherartexchange] Advocacy for professional development

---------

From: Fran Legman (flegman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 05:25:09 PDT

I am writing a grant for professional development (art workshop). It seems
that our local educational grant fund prefers to give grants for workshops
in science, math, reading, etc. They don't believe that renewal of
artist/teachers creative selves is important. Anyone know of resources that
would help me?