[teacherartexchange] dale chihuly shoes AND recycled art site

---------

From: Diane Kurzyna (rubyreusable_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 08:33:10 PDT

IF anyone is interested in reading about Dale Chihuly in Tacoma and
how he did a free art project with over 100 kids this summer (I was
the guest artist for this Chihuly shoe project in August at the Museum
of Glass) and/or for those interested in the art of recycling, check
out my web site and art blog: www.rubyreusable.com and
www.rubyreusable.com/artblog

I also blog about an art project that I first heard about here, on the
Getty art teacher exchange: making those life-sized figures out of
tape.

l still intend to send Judy Decker photos and instructions about how
to make my recycled art dolls, until then, love, etc Diane aka Ruby
Re-Usable

--
love, etc Ruby
rubyreusable@gmail.com