Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] dale chihuly shoes AND recycled art site

From: Diane Kurzyna (rubyreusable_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 08:33:10 PDT

IF anyone is interested in reading about Dale Chihuly in Tacoma and
how he did a free art project with over 100 kids this summer (I was
the guest artist for this Chihuly shoe project in August at the Museum
of Glass) and/or for those interested in the art of recycling, check
out my web site and art blog: and

I also blog about an art project that I first heard about here, on the
Getty art teacher exchange: making those life-sized figures out of

l still intend to send Judy Decker photos and instructions about how
to make my recycled art dolls, until then, love, etc Diane aka Ruby

love, etc Ruby
To unsubscribe go to