Re: [teacherartexchange] Too young for blind contour drawing?

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 05:02:47 PDT

Well thanks for the advice. I did teach middle school for a number of
years before switching to high school so I have some idea of the
age...still, standing near a fire hydrant with the cap off seems less
drastic to me (right now anyway) than standing in the middle of a
flash flood, which was how I was starting to feel about high school.
Peggy