Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Too young for blind contour drawing?

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 05:02:47 PDT

Well thanks for the advice. I did teach middle school for a number of
years before switching to high school so I have some idea of the
age...still, standing near a fire hydrant with the cap off seems less
drastic to me (right now anyway) than standing in the middle of a
flash flood, which was how I was starting to feel about high school.
On 4-Oct-06, at 10:28 PM, <> wrote:

> Best wishes to you--I thoroughly enjoy middle school though it is
> rather like standing next to a fire hydrant with the cap off.
> Don't plan on bringing down too many of your high school lesson
> plans. They're developmentally different not only in the
> quantitative sense but in the qualitative as well. But welcome to a
> great club.
> Linda

To unsubscribe go to