Re: [teacherartexchange] Too young for blind contour drawing?

---------

lpapanicolaou_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 18:28:52 PDT

Best wishes to you--I thoroughly enjoy middle school though it is rather like standing next to a fire hydrant with the cap off. Don't plan on bringing down too many of your high school lesson plans. They're developmentally different not only in the quantitative sense but in the qualitative as well. But welcome to a great club.

Linda