[teacherartexchange] Halloween

---------

From: Dana Paternoster (thenatureofart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 15:43:37 PDT

I teach high school and have encountered quite a few kids who do not
celebrate Halloween for religious reasons. I usually choose this time of
the year to bring in the skeleton from Science class for them to draw, and
buy pumpkins and gourds. This is my introduction to charcoal and pastels
for Art I. It's festive, but I don't have to admit it!!

Dana Paternoster
Seaford, DE