RE:[teacherartexchange] Easy Paper crane diagram

---------

From: Marta Pinto (marta.martapinto_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 01:35:59 PDT

Hi,

Last year I worked the origami with my 7 and 8 year old students , I
began by the easiest ones: the hat and the boat.
I had to put the tables all together, the students sat all around and
followed me step by step.
With the origami hat, in the end they decorated it painting using
crayons and they also glued some colored paper.
They had much fun, and took the hats home.

Marta (Portugal)