Re: [teacherartexchange] small list serve

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 17:39:40 PDT

Beth,

I started a small listserv last year - just the
elementary art teachers in my district - there were
about 13 of us. Even though there was often not much
activity I later found that those who weren't posting
WERE reading and getting good information so even
though you might not be getting alot of responses and
activity it might still be worthwhile.

Chris in Central Arkansas