Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] small list serve

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 05:13:04 PDT

I started a little online discussion group for
supporters of the arts at our school. I wondered if
anyone else had ever tried this? I thought it might
support a discussion of what was currently going on in
the arts at our school system. But due to the fact
that it is, maybe 1% as big as this one with the
Getty, there is almost no activity. At least I think
that is the problem. I am wondering what you guys
think it would take to really get a very small group
going. I feel like I do all the talking.

Do You Yahoo!?