Re:[teacherartexchange] Looking for school to trade ATCs

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 17:38:45 PDT

Marcia

Subject: Looking for school to trade ATCs
From: "Sue Stevens" <suestevens@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:18:06 -0400

Hi,
I'm looking for a school to trade ATCs with.
I have a grade 12 class (about 18 students) that I would be doing ATCs with,
and would like to make arrangements to do a mail trade with a similar group.
My school is in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada.
If interested, please e-mail me off list.
Sue

---
END OF DIGEST