Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Looking for school to trade ATCs

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 17:38:45 PDT

Check out this yahoo group to find other teachers to swap ATCs with.

Subject: Looking for school to trade ATCs
From: "Sue Stevens" <>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:18:06 -0400

I'm looking for a school to trade ATCs with.
I have a grade 12 class (about 18 students) that I would be doing ATCs with,
and would like to make arrangements to do a mail trade with a similar group.
My school is in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada.
If interested, please e-mail me off list.

To unsubscribe go to