Re: [teacherartexchange] No sink in my classroom

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 16:03:01 PDT

I have plastic cups with lids that I distribute - 2 per table/4 tables
total. I have student volunteers rinse them out and refill them between
classes. If you have students plan ahead and paint with light colors first,
moving on to darker colors you'll get more painting completed before rinsing
water cups becomes necessary.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids