Re: [teacherartexchange] Question about a unit on perspective to 5th and 6th graders. I see that Harold has handouts ...

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 19:02:22 PST

Christine,

The handouts are available on
http://www.olejarz.com/arted/perspective/order.html

They are based on the images on my perspective site and include many
more lessons.

I have sold quite a few so far and have only gotten a few nice
comments but not much else. So I don't know how they are working on
various grade levels. If my site is working for your students i think
that the handouts would work too. You can download a free sample to
see what they are like.

 I am still trying to finish a DVD version of the site and hope to
have the time to get it done soon.

Harold

--
Harold Olejarz