[teacherartexchange] Taos in the Fall

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 15:20:15 PST

When I drove to Taos this week I stopped to shoot photos.
I'll use many of them as resources for my next watercolors.
http://www.taospaint.com/TaosFall05/Visit.html
This is such a beautiful time of the year. I hope this
fall season is going well for you and yours. Be sure to
have lots of candy out for the tricksters tomorrow.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net