Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Taos in the Fall

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 15:20:15 PST

When I drove to Taos this week I stopped to shoot photos.
I'll use many of them as resources for my next watercolors.
This is such a beautiful time of the year. I hope this
fall season is going well for you and yours. Be sure to
have lots of candy out for the tricksters tomorrow.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703