Re: [teacherartexchange] Ceramics

---------

From: Kristina (mhamster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 12:26:51 PST

Hi again...I am still planning the art program for 3 classes of 28
each...that starts in Jan.

I have 3 wheels...in a class of 28...doing many other projects...9 weeks of
this and 9 weeks of that...3 weeks of that or this...

would I use 3 wheels at a time? and how much space around each should I
allow? they are table top wheels...

My kiln is an Olympic...and I went to the site...but its so old it didn't
show up or I am not reading the model number correctly.

Kristina