RE: [teacherartexchange] Ceramics

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 10:14:41 PST

We've had 2 full sized kilns DONATED to our school by kind citizens who at one point in their lives had dabbled in clay. We just got another potter's wheel as well. We have never asked (i.e. in our school newsletter or local paper), but the citzens just called our school asking if we would come get them, or could they drop them off. We have one in storage for those "just in case" times. If you are in New Jersey, and have a truck, we certainly could give you one. Perhaps you could have something written up by your local paper asking to help support the art program, accompanied of course by pictures of your adorable students working hard on their projects.

San D