[teacherartexchange] Disneyland to Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 20:25:16 PDT

It's good to be back home in Albuquerque. We enjoyed the Heard Museum
and Sedona on the way to Disneyland. We took in King Tut while in
California yet the only web page I've put up shows the triplets
having fun on the beach in California.
http://www.taospaint.com/Beach/2005.html
My web site was down for a while due to Wilma but it's all back on
line now. Since we got back, I went to see Luis Jimenez's studio in
Hondo and attended the Southwest Art History Conference in Taos.
Just today I took in a great workshop on utilizing the digital
image. I'll be posting information on all these in the next few
days. I've collected lots of photos I want to base watercolors on
especially the triplets at the beach and the yellow trees around
the Rio Grande near Taos. Mostly, it's good to be home.
                        More Later, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net