[teacherartexchange] Jerry's Perspective Handout is on Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 17:18:46 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange Members,

I was one who received Jerry's handout in 2002. He has given me
permission to share it to you through Incredible Art Department.

Here is the link for the pdf file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/perspective.pdf

I will link it to the Perspective Lesson ideas page in time... but for
now, feel free to download it. Jerry will NOT be forwarding the file
since it is now on IAD.

Folks, when you have a file to offer, unless you want to forward it on
to dozens of people, it is best to give those offers off list - OR
send the file to me and ask me to put in the "Files for Sharing
Folder" (Files directory on IAD). Offering files can be very time
consuming for you. It only takes me about two minutes to put it in the
folder on IAD.

Thanks for sharing Jerry. It is good to see you posting again.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/