Re:[teacherartexchange] perspective for 5th & 6th graders

---------

From: Kathleen Pfeifer (kpfeifer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 15:28:00 PDT

I would be interested in receiving your pdf file about perspective for
elementary students. I teach four through six and they sound they would
be helpful.

thank you!
Kathy Pfeifer
pbartteacher@hotmail.com

>>> jvilenski@yahoo.com 10/28/05 16:15 PM >>>
A few years ago I offered the list a simplified set of
instructions that I developed for teaching basic two
point perspective. Many requested the lesson, and I
recieved good feedback from those who tried it. These
lessons can be taught to anyone 5th grade through
adult that have limited skills in perspective.
Contact me off the list and I will send a PDF of the
lesson. Hope this helps, Jerry