Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] perspective for 5th & 6th graders

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilenski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 13:11:24 PDT

A few years ago I offered the list a simplified set of
instructions that I developed for teaching basic two
point perspective. Many requested the lesson, and I
recieved good feedback from those who tried it. These
lessons can be taught to anyone 5th grade through
adult that have limited skills in perspective.
Contact me off the list and I will send a PDF of the
lesson. Hope this helps, Jerry