Re: [teacherartexchange] Ceramics - loading/firing kilns

---------

From: Kristina (mhamster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 12:34:36 PDT

I too will be inheriting a kiln and 3 wheels with no manuals and no
experience.

I tried to find my kiln online...

Olympic electric with these numbers S18A or K10 can anyone direct me to a
manual source? Its old and part of the outer ceramic covering is broken off
tho it is still there...resting on top.

I think I have found a local college where the ceramics teacher will, $$$,
provide a Direct Study in Ceramics...for credit to renew my license.

I have to move it from the main building to the art room a separate modular
bldg.

and empty empty 44 x 20 room waiting for a sink and art room stuff...all by
January.

yikes!

Kristina