[teacherartexchange] group of artists/collaborative work

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 08:47:12 PDT

I hate it when I have a vague memory of something and not enough information
find out more...

But once upon a time, on Getty, I thought someone shared an activity based
on something a group of friends (artists) did when they got together.
Something about folding the paper to hide parts as the drawing is rotated
from one person to another - so you don't know what others have done.

Am I dreaming? I have googled all sorts of questions and nothing rings a
bell. Just wanted to know what the group of artists called themselves -
thought there was a name.

Ellen