[teacherartexchange] Question about a unit on perspective to 5th and 6th graders. I see that Harold has handouts ...

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 05:18:53 PDT

http://www.olejarz.com/arted/perspective/start2.html

Hi all, (and Harold )

I am looking at teaching a unit on perspective to 5th and 6th graders. I see
that Harold has handouts to purchase on his website. (see link above.)
Has anyone used these with upper elementary yet ??
 Or are these examples a little above them.
Anyone, or Harold :)
Please let me know,
Thanks,
Christine Besack :)