Re: [teacherartexchange] criticism with 8th graders

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 04:11:40 PDT

Cathy, These sites might help.
How to read a painting.
http://www.kcsd.k12.pa.us/~projects/critic/

Looking at Art (sample questions by Craig Roland, on Incredible Art
Department)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/crit.htm

Art Criticism Worksheet (Middle School) KET Visual Arts Toolkit
http://www.ket.org/artstoolkit/varts/artcrit4m.htm

Gr 7/8 Art Criticism Essay (Ontario School)
http://www2.hts.on.ca/middle/ccalderone/gr8art/art_criticism_essay.htm

Posts on teachers.net website on Art Criticism questions
http://teachers.net/mentors/art/topic4216/8.16.05.08.12.05.html

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)