[teacherartexchange] criticism with 8th graders

---------

From: Catherine Gersich (cathygersich_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 19:20:31 PDT

Does anyone have a good way to teach 8th graders how to use the four levels
of criticism (describe, analyze, interpret and judge)? I'm working on a
handout and would like them to use the process for assessing their own and
others assemblages that we just finished. Any tips on teaching the process?

Thanks,
Cathy

PS If anyone wants to share the hand-out they have created it would be very
helpful!!!