Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] urgent photography question


From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 07:51:02 PDT

What about snipping a corner of the paper in a particular way? Or using
those little decorative corner snippers sold for crafts? They do make
special pens for marking on photos, but I don't know if the ink would
come off in the solutions. Ask a photo store (if any still exist in
your town).


Pam Wellington wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions as to how photo paper can be marked
> without effecting the developing process or contact printing?
> Thank you all so much for your help.

To unsubscribe go to