[teacherartexchange] urgent photography question

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 07:19:16 PDT

I have a teacher in my department who is having problems with photos going
missing, being stolen, or being "appropriated" by other students and turned
in as their own. She has tried a few ways to mark the blank photo paper,
but nothing effective. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how photo
paper can be marked without effecting the developing process or contact
printing?
Thank you all so much for your help.
Pam Wellington
Boiling Springs H. S.