Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] sharpening colored pencils

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 19:16:31 PDT

You know, now that you mention it, I think the reason I purchased my metal
hand-held sharpeners was because it had the dual pencil slots. I needed the
large one for my Sax super fat colored pencils (sorry, can't remember the
exact brand name cause I haven't had to purchase colored pencils for 3 years
now, cause the fat ones last forever!). I think it was Bunki (?) that first
recommended them which is why I got them to begin with.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

>If you use the Prang 6mm, get the dual opening kind.

To unsubscribe go to