Re: [teacherartexchange] craypas questions

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 19:00:21 PDT

Put down lots of newspapers first. Boxes or indiv. packages both work equally well for me. Boxes tend to get mixed up soon enough any how. Blending works with Q-tips, Q-tips and oil for a painterly effect, and fingers. I don't like the look with paper towels to blend.But then, that's me. I like more control of what they are doing. but Q-tips work quite effectively. cleaning the craypas? I don't. if they don't get the colors they want, they wipe the craypas with a paper towel before they work with them. If craypas rubbing get on the tables, have them sweep them off, rather than wash them. Then wash the tables after. That gets most off easily.