Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] I'm getting by,....gesture

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 09:59:54 PDT

I like this idea - funny how sometimes the most simple ideas are the most
effective! I purchased the casts of the nose, eye, ear, & mouth years ago,
but with mixed classes I hate to bring them out too often, as I find it hard
to motivate students on projects that they have already done (those projects
without any new twists). By spray painting objects white you have the same
concepts while at the same time students feel it is new. Thanks for sharing!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids