Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Caricatures - Political Cartoons - and more - Online Exhibit

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 09:47:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a new-to-me interactive for political cartoons and caricatures.
Smithsonian - Drawing from Life:
Interesting tid-bit of info on Democratic party (see the Comic Trivia).

I am still looking for someone to submit a lesson plan to IAD on
cartooning - or caricature - or political cartoons.

Judy Decker

P.S. Just thought I would make some posts today for those who have
missed my "web wanderings".... I am still out here reading - just
responding off list.

To unsubscribe go to