RE:[teacherartexchange] I'm getting by,....gesture

---------

From: Jane (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 09:33:49 PDT

-You do not need a lot of still life items to teach shading. One year, as my
classroom was in the middle of moving to a new room, I used the cardboard
boxes that my supplies came in to create a still life. I have also taken
random items and spray painted them all white. Both times I got very
successful results from the students.

Jane