Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Pueblo Indians Watercolors - Detailed lessons (Smithsonian)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 09:24:28 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just discovered these "new-to-me" lessons on Smithsonian American
Art Museum web site:

I imagine full size images for the lesson are available online.

Just thought I would pass this on..... If anyone takes a nibble on
this idea and does a lesson, please send me an image or two for
Incredible Art Department - along with a brief summary of what you did
and I will this resource to the lesson.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources