Re: [teacherartexchange] Was the Kindergarten teacher out of line?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 22 2005 - 22:49:30 PDT

Of the replies I've read so far, I agree most with Woody (as usual). I
doubt the teacher meant any harm, nor thought the students' work needed
"improvement;" she probably thought the kids would enjoy using the
stickers (and I'll bet they did, too). A very gentle and diplomatic
tactic is needed here.

Maggie