Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Mehndi Hand Designs - Paisleys - New from Dover

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 22 2005 - 06:12:44 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Each Friday I get a newsletter from Dover with link to sample clip art.
Here is the link this week:

Dover has a new book with CD of Mehndi Hand designs - floral motifs,
birds, paisleys and more. Those of you doing art of India might want
to take a look. Book with Cd is $14.95.

They also have Traditional Designs from India:

If you would like to receive the free clip art each week:

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to