Re: [teacherartexchange] Has anyone used tempera varnish?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 06:27:07 PDT

    I've also used water based polyeurothene(sp?) which I get at the
hardware store. It is important not to brush too briskly or it will smear
the colors. Another use is in sealing collage materials for relief printing
with oil base inks.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, Retired

PS I am taking Beginning Lithography at OSU this quarter. My whole body
aches, I have developed muscles, blisters and callouses, but hey, I am
having FUN! I am trying to get the rhythm of graining the stone with the
levigator. It gets a little better each session.
            Ann-on-y-mouse, retired in Columbus