[teacherartexchange] Paper Beads

---------

From: Sue Cosgrove (cosgrovs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 20:15:03 PDT

I need to use up a bunch of left over collage paper. I thought about having my studnets make paper beads. Any reccomendations as to what to varnish them with. The kids were creating Eric Carle collages. We painted our own collage paper with tempera paint. I thought we would use that for the beads. I have some left over stuff called media mixer. The bottle fell of the shelf and got a hole in it. THought I might use that. I am open to suggestions. I teach k-4th.

Sue Cosgrove
Art Teacher
Carroll Elementary School
817-949-4353