Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 19, 2005

---------

From: Kathy Douglas-Houston (kathy_douglas-houston_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 05:33:48 PDT

I found a really neat way to find power points you may have all ready
spoke about this but I will shaer anyway.

Go to Google
Click on Advance Search
type in what you are looking for and then select style which would be
power point from the drop down selection.
Viola there is an entire list of premade power points to use.

I have just used one created by a fifth grade teacher on Monet and I used
one for a Bi polar introduction to parents.
This is a great resource for those of you that did not know . K Houston
Venice Florida