Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] media art curriculum resources

From: Andrew McKee (amckee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 11:43:45 PDT

Are you currently using or know of a published resource of a scope and
sequence for the media arts (digital illustration, photography, composition,
layout, animation, movies) in the visual arts curriculum?  I'm looking for
something that does more than "integrate" technology but uses technology as
a tool to teach to the vis art frameworks.

Also, if you are currently teaching a media arts class, or if you teach in
an art department that does, I would appreciate any curriculum outline
information you have to offer.

Please email your information directly to

About me: I'm an art teacher in the East Bay (Oakland area) and teach media
arts.   Currently I'm completing my Masters in Education and my thesis is on
media arts curriculum.  My goal is to develop a website as a resource to
other media art educators.   When my project is completed I will post the
link as a shared resource.

Thanks in advance for your contribution.

Andrew R. McKee
Art and Media Teacher
St. Joseph Notre Dame High School
1011 Chestnut Street, Alameda, CA 94501 510.523.1526

To unsubscribe go to