Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 16, 2005

---------

From: Mark & Bridget Nowlin (bluetroll_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 00:31:09 PDT

Michelle,

A few questions: How extensive of a set-up do you want? And how much
money do you want to spend? Are you shooting 2 or 3-D work? How large
is your work? Are you using film or digital?

You could get a copy stand with tungsten lights and set it up in a
darkened room and use Kodak 64T film, but this can get to be quite
pricey. The other option is to take your work outside on a cloudy (but
not rainy) day and use daylight film. The key would be getting the
camera square with the artwork.

If you want to email me off-list, we can talk some more and see about
getting you set up, if you like.

Bridget Nowlin
bluetroll@earthlink.net